This team member is responsible to provide a Customized Airbrush Service to the guests by mixing over 150 different colors. They must educate the guests on our private label product and the best way to care for it. Responsible for Guest Service, Confirming Appointments, Pre-booking appointments, follow-up calls and educating on the after care process. They are also responsible for the cleanliness of their area, restocking supplies and informing the manager of their inventory. The artists are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of their compressor and airbrush gun. When time allows they are responsible to promote to increase customer base and assist tanning consultants or the tanning assistants when necessary.
TANNING ASSISTANT: (Seasonal)
Primary: This team member is to maintain Guest Service and Store cleanliness at all times. They must provide Tours of the Salon for all new and existing customers and maintain the cleanliness of the entire salon according to our “techniques”. Towels and goggles must be cleaned and replenished. They must report repairs and maintenance issues to the tanning consultant on duty and the manager. Make sure the bathroom is free of garbage on floor, toilet paper and paper towels replenished. They are also responsible to complete the daily and end of the night cleaning list.
Primary: This team member is to Greet customers, Provide detail tours of the salon, walk through the tanning assistant at the end of the shift and explain the pricing, suggest packages/memberships, retail products and upselling.
Responsible for the shift including sales, guest service, cleanliness, notifying manager of repairs, maintenance issues or guest issues. The tanning consultant is ultimately responsible for everything that happens during their shift. Complete walk through at end of night to make sure bathrooms, all rooms and equipment are spotless.
Secondary: Assist in keeping the store clean. Primary focus on goggles, towels, front rooms and lobby. They are also responsible in assisting the tanning assistant when time permits. At the end of night the tanning consultant, tanning assistant and/or airbrush artist must split the cleaning responsibilities.
Primary: This team member performs the functions of a tanning consultant and tanning assistant. They are responsible to greet customers, provide tours, explain price sheet and retail products.
Secondary: Tanning assistant responsibilities. When guest assistance is not necessary the Swing person becomes the second tanning assistant. They will assist in all tanning assistant responsibilities.
This is a representative description of the general duties of a Store Manager and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
• Responsible to maintain and exceed sales goals of entire staff.
• Responsible to lead store, which includes decision making in area involving guests, team members, operational issues, business planning, priority setting, creating staff schedules, team member performance appraisals, compliance with company policies, local advertising, increasing customer base and promotions.
• Required to perform all functions normally performed by the Tanning Assistant, Tanning Consultant and Airbrush Artist.
• Interview job applicants, hire and train team members.
• Assist team members in goal setting and skill development.
• Assist in review and transmission of payroll.
• Ensure products and services sold by team members are compliant with company standards and policy.
• Ensures store has necessary supplies, equipment and inventory.
• On call during normal business hours and responsible to cover all shifts.
• Complete weekly paperwork, update sales forecast, Evaluate trends and correct errors made by tanning consultant.
• Update EFT’s timely and accurately.
• Comply with and enforce Beach Bum Tanning policies.
• Performs administrative duties, including filing paperwork, ordering supplies, inventory control and scheduling.
• Handles guest issues and follow-up accordingly.
• Responsible for coordinating maintenance and repairs, including but not limited to, of all equipment, HVAC, etc.
• Performs all other duties as needed or requested.
• Weekly staff meeting along with weekly manager’s meetings.