1. Wait at least 8-10 hours before washing the tanning formula off.
2. Apply moisturizer morning and evening after your post-tan shower (avoid moisturizers with AHA because they promote exfoliation).
3. Avoid long hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin excessively. Pat your skin dry after bathing and showering.
4. Chlorine in swimming pools and hot tubs can remove or shorten the longevity of your tan.
5. Take care when exercising as friction and excess sweat may cause your tan to fade prematurely or unevenly.
6. Be sure to use one of your after-tan extenders. Ask your tanning consultant which sunless tan extender product is best for you.